i'm happy to announce the release of Hydrogen 0.9.7.
Among tons of bug fixes and smaller improvements the following new
features are included:
- The color of the SongEditors squares is now configurable
- Added support for midi cymbal choking
- Added support for midi hihat pressure control
- Added hihat pressure groups
- Added basic non session manager support
- Added instrument components
- Basic lilypond export
- New windows cross compilation script
- Support for soundlibrary images
- Configurable sample selection algorithm
- Support for soundlibraries with images
- New midi action:
The next Hydrogen version will be Hydrogen 1.0. Besides other features, it will include the support of QT5, OSC support and the possibility to use a stereo-playback track to make songwriting in non-modular environments easier. In addiion, we will try to improve the GUI a bit..