A new version of hydrogen, "0.9.6-beta3", was just released . The release contains a range of bugfixes and a small set of new features.
- Major fixes for the pattern handling in the soundlibrary
- A memory leak was fixed which appeared when using note-off notes
- A note-off related segmentation fault was fixed
- The temporary directory in OS X gets now set correctly
- The path of instrumens is now set correctly if a song gets saved
(solves the abs. vs. rel. path problem)
- lots of smaller fixes..
- New midi action: SELECT_NEXT_PATTERN_RELATIVE
- Show a layers velocity informations in a tooltip
- Added a description field for patterns
In Addition, the translation for the german, italian, french and japanese translation were updated.
The sourcecode of the release can be retrieved from github:
https://github.com/hydrogen-music/hydro ... ta3.tar.gz